AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About to Purchase Just a Few Questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions & Payment Information' started by King12345, Jun 20, 2017.

1. King12345

King12345 New Member

Right now I'm using, platinum cheats, and iniuria. I was wondering if this cheat is legit or more rage?
    Also is it worth switching?

2. Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

This cheat is far more on the legit side, definitely not intended for raging (although there are rage settings).

Cvision has a few similarities to Platinum; cvision also has a very good aimbot w/ RCS enabled (extremely legit looking), as well as a standalone RCS.
    Security-wise, Cra0 is an expert when it comes to how the VAC system operates and I trust him over anyone else when it comes to cheat security.
    As far as visuals go, Cvision is definitely superior to platinum - with cvis you have all of the following features + more: hitmarkers, recoil crosshair, bomb timer, sniper crosshair, and player ranks - none of which exist on Platinum.
    (unfortunately, Fish ESP is no longer included on Inferno).

Of course, I'm not listing every single feature, but I feel like I've pointed out all of the important similarities/differences between the two cheats.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    sufficey likes this.
  3. scum

scum Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

I have used Platinum and cvision both are great cheats, but i prefer cvision over plat for the security and I think his cheat runs alot smoother than Plat.

4. alexoler

alexoler Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

I have used ALMOST all the p2c in the market i like cvision for the legit side security AND THE FEATURES

5. Tanaka187ci

Tanaka187ci New Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

I like CVision because one at the Loader and the cheat and its menu recognizes that here someone has a lot of work and time spent the cheat itself offers a lot of visual functions.

In addition, this is not every child can buy this cheat, which is also a very important point for me therefore for the cheat itself of its construction and private purchase I give 10 out of 10 stars!

Cra0 likes this.