AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Apex Legends / Site Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cra0, Mar 31, 2019.

Should cVision Apex be a reality?

1. Yes

2. Maybe

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription R6 - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Hello everyone!

I've been pretty distant from cVision recently due to transitioning into a full-time position at a software tech company I'm working for so you may of noticed the lack of content or updates or posts. I'm still here though not dead :)

So lets talk about Apex Legends, I've been lurking around this game deciding whether to make some product for it or not. I have tested my loader software and it is compatible with the game which is good, now all that is left is development of a cheat :D.

I'm looking for some engagement from you guys if I should develop something and what features you guys/girls want to see included.

Let me know your comments and suggestions below, I want to get back into developing since recently full time work has zapped the motivation out of me for reverse engineering.

;) Looking forward to the replies.

2. cVision_CN

cVision_CN is a verified member.cVision_CN Moderator Verified Authorized Reseller PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Aimbot and chams !

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg is a verified member.Blitzkrieg Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

The game is free so why not.
    [​IMG]

Basic stuff like :
    Aimbot or Triggerbot
    2D ESP boxes
    Distance
    Visibility Check

4. Zaschwynn

Zaschwynn is a verified member.Zaschwynn New Member Verified

Not sure if possible but ESP that takes into account your current level gear. IE: you are equipped with a level 2 shield level 3 backpack and a R-99 WIth level 2 mag. Meaning ESP takes into account what gear you have and filters anything lower level than it.

5. KillaBoi

KillaBoi is a verified member.KillaBoi New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Yes please, this will be so awesome!

6. grappata

grappata is a verified member.grappata Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

this will be easy job for cra0 please make HWID spoofer too so that i can play apex again LUL

7. JonK

JonK is a verified member.JonK Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Make it simple..
    Esp as usual
    Aimbot with where to aim and smooth aim to make it looks legit
    Button to trigger the aim.
    Screw the items loot.. Ignore em, u can kill anyone with crappy gun in this game, Mozambique!

8. jonakn

jonakn is a verified member.jonakn New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

An Apex cheat from Cra0 would be awesome! All I'd look for is triggerbot, activated by holding a button. The game is easy, easy to see people and easy to kill people. Very popular too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.