AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Boe's totally unbiased review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Boe, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Boe

Boe is a verified member.Boe Moderator Staff Member Verified Beta Candidate Authorized Reseller cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Aimbot - (10/10)
    Many heads have been cleanly shaved from this aimbot I r8 about 88/M8.
    Seriously though 1v1 anyday with your legit internal ;)
    You can't get to #1 FaceIT in the world without a bit of cVision injected into your veins :)
    Amazing aimbot in my own opinion but thats probably because I ain't a scrub and know how to aim but it is one of the most legit looking aimbots even on very high settings with the right player using it, you'll dunk kids all day.

Ragebot - (10/10)
    I love flicking to enemies that I am trying not to kill because who needs visiblity checks on your ragebot when you are wielding the mighty cVision itself.

Triggerbot - (10/10)
    I always use hitbox because everyone thinks that the triggerbot shooting by itself is a bug, nah bruv it's best feature you'll ever get, the reason why it shoots is just incase the enemy is there, you never know he could just teleport right infront of you, this is CS:GO after all.
    Seriously though, incross trigger works perfectly and many anti-aiming noobs have died to this trigger. <3

Misc - (10/10)
    Just because of hitmarkers, everyone loves hitmarkers.

Visuals - (10/10)
    Visuals are perfect all I use is 2D Box, no outlines, snaplines and bones, makes for very good reaction times with the snaplines ;)

Security - (10/10)
    NEVER VAC AND YOU KNOW

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    Nythneaith, sufficey and anasyusri like this.
  2. 1tap

1tap Active Member Verified

Do you mainly use it in MM or faceit?

3. Swiss

Swiss is a verified member.Swiss Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Why would this be bias? Some random guy with no affiliation to cra0 and his cheat posting a review isn't bias

:^)

Pretty well written review though. I might take the time to write one myself

Boe likes this.
  4. Boe

Boe is a verified member.Boe Moderator Staff Member Verified Beta Candidate Authorized Reseller cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

MM when I'm playing for legit, FaceIT most of the time because dunking kids in faceit is satisfying.

1tap likes this.
  5. Swiss

Can vouch for this cheat kicking kids teeth in on the old faceit ac. Client will have to wait :(

6. Boe

Stole the layout off @notsharp lmao ily <3 i will change it up now to look ugly

notsharp likes this.
  7. Swiss

Tisk Tisk Tisk. Bad boe

8. Hyper

Hyper Well-Known Member Verified

Send leg pics and I will extend your sub by 10 years.

9. Boe

snapchat username ?

10. Hyper

Hyper Well-Known Member Verified

cvis4translegpics.cc

11. Swiss

This snap is a scam.... I sent 3 juicy leg pics and all I got in return was a pic of some old bearded man trying to lick his nasal cavity....

12. Nifty

Nifty is a verified member.Nifty Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

This has to be the most unbias review I've ever seen ;)

13. sufficey

sufficey is a verified member.sufficey Moderator Staff Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Very nice review, very unbias, I rate it 10/10.

14. Vod

Vod is a verified member.Vod Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

@Boe meet me on da facebook

15. rover200vi

rover200vi Active Member Verified

this cheat has ragehack and I get to keep my skins from getting banned rating it 11/10

16. smL

smL Member Verified

vac :DD

17. Swiss

Security 0/10 now

18. Nythneaith

Nythneaith Active Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Use it in MM now these days dude, if your Faceit Account is Forced Client, u won't be able to use it. even CV League is still under construction u know :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.