AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

~~Cheat Purchase Information~~

Discussion in 'Sale Threads' started by Cra0, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

PUBG - cVision

Initial Cheat
    1.0 release like I mentioned before will just be a bare bones Visual hack (ESP)
    Features such as 'aimbot' etc will come later down the track. Please keep suggestions to a one thread. I will provide more information about the details once you have access to the forum.

Purchasing will entitles you to:

• The BattleEye Bypass
    • The PUBG Cheat
    • Hardware ID Changer (useful if you are blacklisted)

pubg_cv_screen1.png

Pricing
    The cheat will be priced differently from all other cheats, there will be two payments.
    I've looked at some competitors who also sell PUBG cheats and frankly some people are charging insane amounts because of how high the demand is for an undetected product.
    I have structured the pricing in a way that I believe is fair.

1. Initial Payment Entry (R&D Costs etc) $255 USD
      1. This payment is a one time payment that needs to be made to gain access to the cheat, it covers research and development and various other costs. You do not have to pay for the first month after purchasing this.
    2. Monthly subscription (Access to software) $49.99 USD
      1. This payment is an ongoing subscription to the service which provides you with access to the cheat software, updates, support and documentation.
    Payment Methods

There will be two payment methods available:
    1. Paypal (Verified Account)
    2. Bitcoin (Bitpay Service)

Current Status
    I have enabled the purchase of the initial entry payment so those who want to be ready as soon as I push it live to the server to use can do that.
    I'm looking into adding a payment gateway for bitcoin which will be integrated into the forum however for now Paypal is the only option
    available, you may however still contact me about sending direct payment if you wish to use bitcoin right now.

2. win10pc

win10pc New Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry PUBG - Beta Candidate

!!!!!

3. Nifty

Nifty is a verified member.Nifty Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry PUBG - Beta Candidate

1.0 - Here we come!

4. iashian

iashian is a verified member.iashian Active Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG - Beta Candidate

aight

5. Thierry200

Thierry200 is a verified member.Thierry200 Active Member Verified PUBG - Beta Candidate

alright thank you! I'll look into it once i get back in a few days! Nicely done Cra0.

6. cFv

cFv is a verified member.cFv New Member Verified PUBG - Beta Candidate

7. Zeth

Zeth Member Verified

Looks really gud.