AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

cVision - 2020

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cra0, Jul 9, 2020.

1. NxckHD

NxckHD is a verified member.NxckHD New Member Verified

Happy 2020 has some good news finally !

2. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription R6 - Subscription PUBG - Entry

I'm also thinking about changing the website url (cra0vision.net will still work) but something easier to type.

IDKZAL and NxckHD like this.
  3. Vod

Vod is a verified member.Vod Well-Known Member Verified

Got a discord or anything mate. Cv ts3 seems to be changed

4. Linkcraft

Linkcraft is a verified member.Linkcraft New Member Verified PUBG - Entry

No! Dont create a Discord. Discord collects all kinds of information about you and once the discord is reported it will be deleted and the server owner will be banned and maybe also the admins/mods too. Furthermore, Discord is not seen in the scene with pleasure, because it is considered a cheap Discord scammer. The Website page as before is optmial!

5. Vod

How you looked typing that.
    [​IMG]

6. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Entry

Ok boomer.

[​IMG]

7. Vod

I'm 22 lol. I remember that discord shit being annoying. But clearly you aren't apart of many because I've been in some for 3+ years and they have close to 5k members and they all are still extremely active.

8. tudensky

tudensky is a verified member.tudensky Member Verified PUBG - Entry

Cra0 already has a Slack server and that is enough for chatting about stuff. Discord will not work for this as cheating/hacking in games gets Discord servers removed and users banned.

9. shade

shade Member Verified

10. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Entry

That's right, but Slack is good enough for me and most other ppl in this community, other than that we could use Telegram ^^
    If Cra0 wants to use Discord, he would need a really good Bot/moderators to not only censor ppl with words like (Hack/Cheat/Aimbot, etc) he would also need to give Discord API access to his website (if he wants customer only discord with auto role, etc), which is also another risk vector for not only him, but also discord deleting his server because it has a connection to a "Cheating" forum :,)
    I think Slack is good enough, it just feels dead rn because this project was on the ice for so long :)

11. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription R6 - Subscription PUBG - Entry

We will not be using discord. Slack will be used
    Cheating is against discord TOS and also they leak conversations/etc to game developers so...

Linkcraft, Squid and IDKZAL like this.
  12. Thierry200

Thierry200 is a verified member.Thierry200 Active Member Verified

Good luck on the reb00t!

13. Deathstroke

Deathstroke is a verified member.Deathstroke Member Verified PUBG - Entry

Good old Slack will do it :) Let's go Cra0 :D I hope you will be doing EFT aswell :)

14. Cra0

I can't announce publicly the games that will come out but yeah still working on some stuff.

15. grapedrankdawg

grapedrankdawg is a verified member.grapedrankdawg Member Verified PUBG - Entry

Good luck with the launch Cra0. I'm excited!

16. AllzEz

AllzEz is a verified member.AllzEz Member Verified PUBG - Entry

let's hope pubg aimbot gets auto prediction this time before my sub expires and 1 month waiting lol xd

17. Kronex

Kronex is a verified member.Kronex New Member Verified PUBG - Entry

Glad to hear it

18. Andercondaq

Andercondaq is a verified member.Andercondaq Member Verified

19. lydcsa

lydcsa is a verified member.lydcsa New Member Verified PUBG - Entry

wow cant believe I am still alive

20. Aracler

Aracler is a verified member.Aracler New Member Verified PUBG - Entry

wow cra0 comeback <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.