AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

cVision - R6 [ENGLISH]

Discussion in 'Sale Threads' started by Cra0, Nov 2, 2018.

1. zupeeyy

zupeeyy New Member

Hey I wanna buy. I emailed cra0 with some questions but is that enough? Should I message / request trade on elitepvp too? I really wanna buy the cheat and I am willing to provide ID for paypal verification.

2. CraftLourens

CraftLourens Member Verified cVision Subscriber R6 - Subscription Cheat Developer

Just be patient, cra0 is very busy these days. He will answer you.

3. santamarino

santamarino New Member

willing to buy this masterpiece ! :D

4. lethalbanana07

lethalbanana07 New Member Verified

Looking to purchase. Messaged Cra0 directly on Slack.

5. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription R6 - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Please msg me again I was away

6. Flopek25

Flopek25 New Member

I will buy this , i wait for PW

7. bi2r2bier

bi2r2bier New Member

Want to purchase this after verification :D

8. Idelite

Idelite New Member

hey Cra0. I am interested. how soon can you get the verification process done?

9. Watcher37

Watcher37 New Member Verified cVision Subscriber R6 - Subscription

Would very much like to buy this, I've sent through the verification info.

10. Zaschwynn

Zaschwynn is a verified member.Zaschwynn New Member Verified cVision Subscriber R6 - Subscription

Interested in this cheat, However there seems to be a discrepancy between here and the EPVP thread in regards to features, which is accurate?

11. badger

badger is a verified member.badger Member Verified cVision Subscriber R6 - Subscription

The thread on here is outdated. Aimbot and triggerbot have been added. Config has been a work in-progress and also teleport by @CraftLourens.

12. Zaschwynn

Zaschwynn is a verified member.Zaschwynn New Member Verified cVision Subscriber R6 - Subscription

When was the last detection?

13. badger

badger is a verified member.badger Member Verified cVision Subscriber R6 - Subscription

Like almost a month ago. It was undetected for about 3 months. Been using it nearly for almost a month again with no issues thus far. I'm also using a spoofer.

14. ac1900

ac1900 New Member Verified

Waiting to be verified but super interested

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.