AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Discord Server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pheezy2eazy, Mar 11, 2018.

1. pheezy2eazy

pheezy2eazy is a verified member.pheezy2eazy Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Hey guys, just wondering if ya'll going to open up a Discord server?

And if not I will happily volunteer to create it and moderate it :)

Keen to lobby with some people using Cra0 :)

2. tudensky

tudensky is a verified member.tudensky Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

As far as I know, cra0 doesn't use Discord anymore because of Discord terms of service. Any cra0vision Discord server is most likely fake.

3. Shades

Shades Active Member

I had one open for tests, its still there, but we are not using it due it will get deleted anyway at some point.
    So dont trust anyone inviting you to a Discord tho
    We are using Slack

4. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Join Slack.

5. SiqSardines

SiqSardines is a verified member.SiqSardines New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

cra0vision.slack.com is the workspace URL :p

Shades likes this.
  6. yurzhy

yurzhy is a verified member.yurzhy Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

What's wrong with Discord though?

7. Shades

Shades Active Member

As you agree to this
    • exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage; or violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service.

The Discord just will get deleted at some point, so it's just not worth the work to build up an server

8. yurzhy

yurzhy is a verified member.yurzhy Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Fair enough.
    But scammers from Project-7 use it and still no ban xD And their shit-soft has no ring0 protection at all

9. Shades

Shades Active Member

Well as i said, at some point.
    Discord is running a system which got triggered by certain stuff, for example if you use the word cheat/hack and various other stuff
    So they monitor the server, and ban all admins, since neither me or cra0 want to have his personal Discord involved into this, we rather stay away from it

yurzhy likes this.
  10. Nifty

Nifty is a verified member.Nifty Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

How do I get an invite to Slack?

11. Shades

Shades Active Member

cra0vision.slack.com

12. Nifty

Nifty is a verified member.Nifty Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Thanks dude, I know that's the link but it says you need an invite to join haha

All g - I'll sort it

13. Starcrater

Starcrater is a verified member.Starcrater New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Hey guys,

I am going to need an invite as well for Slack, as far as I understand, in order to join a workspace you need to be invited or have an option to assign the workspace to your email address.

Thank you!

P.S
    I found the INV link, please do a forum search for SLACK if you are not sure, it should give you the thread with all the info in it.
    Just to be sure you don't miss it: https://cra0vision.net/forum/threads/slack-discussion-support.921/

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  14. Rebellion

Rebellion is a verified member.Rebellion New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

“???

15. yurzhy

Meaning?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.