AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Discord?/TS3?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blaze, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Blaze

Blaze is a verified member.Blaze Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Cvision people! Does Civision have discord or teamspeak that most of us can hang around and talk ?

2. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

There is no "Official" Discord, and I don't think Car0 will make one anytime soon, but lest hope ;)
    And im not sure about Teamspeak, but I didn't find anything in the VIP forum...

I still hope Car0 makes a Discord for PubG VIPs, Would be really cool ^^

3. Blaze

Oh well let's just wait:)
    However it's really fun and easy way to communicate and even verfie people in private chats, but that's just my opnion.
    Hope for the best:D

4. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Yea I think the same, its also the easiest way to give Support/ get help from people if something doesn't work right.
    The only problem with Discord is they are like Nazis if it comes to Cheating xD

5. Blaze

lol haha XD well I preffer TS3 is easier and less complicated.

6. AdamoJ

AdamoJ is a verified member.AdamoJ Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

If you go to Boe's profile, you'll find a discord invite.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  7. Blaze

Unfortunately I'm still not verified so I'm not able to see his profile page..

8. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Boe, Blaze and IDKZAL like this.
  9. strej941

strej941 is a verified member.strej941 Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

As Cra0 said, the TeamSpeak is the best way to get ahold of him besides the forum messenger.

The Discord is for the most part, dead, but occasionally we get questions over there and people post their CS:GO Join Lobby Links if you are looking for other C-Vision players to PUG with.

https://discord.gg/XtrXkpb is the Discord's Perma-link.

@IDKZAL - We can make a PUBG Members section if you want to play over there, I know a lot of people prefer Discord which is why we have an unofficial one.

Keep in mind @Blaze, you will still need to be verified here in order to gain entry to the Discord's main channels.

10. Blaze

Sure thing my friend I already posted my verification post. Just have to wait:)
    However thank you guys for links:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.