AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

External cheat

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions & Payment Information' started by Shockwave, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Shockwave

Shockwave Member Verified

Hello,

I would like to buy the external cheat, therefore we need to use fullscreen windowed. One problem, in Windows 10 you can't disable something called "DWM" which gives mouse input lag and FPS issues which is very bad for CS.

Is there anyway to go around this? I'd really like to get the cheat. Thank you

2. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

3. Shockwave

4. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Read what I edited in the post.
    What do you mean input lag? You may keep raw input on in CSO while using cVision

5. Shockwave

Well my fps is ok, it’s just that when I move my mouse, the crosshair seems to move a little bit after moving my mouse which is disturbing.

I use GTX 980, i7 5930K and 16GB ram so i don’t think my specs would be the issue. I saw other reports on google saying that it’s just because of this DWM thing and couldn’t find a fix to disable it.

6. Cra0

Should be fine never heard anyone with this issue on CV.

7. Shockwave

May I have the fix in private message so if it works I can buy cVision? Thank you

EDIT: Seems to be fixed by itself, whatever I guess.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.