AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Faceit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trollie20, Feb 25, 2018.

1. trollie20

trollie20 is a verified member.trollie20 New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

2. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

FaceIt Client is not Support for the "public" cheat that Cra0 sells. Only the Server Side Anticheat is supported.
    But Cra0 has a League Cheat but I don't think he sells it yet :/

3. amcodbun

amcodbun New Member Verified

In that post it says that the cheat is "FaceIT Anti-Cheat Undetected" but you're saying that it's not. Which one is it?

4. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

FaceIt has 2 Anticheats.
    Server Side & Client Side

The cheat is Undetected on the Server Side anti-cheat.
    If you have VIP or to "good" stats, you have to use the FaceIt Client where the Client Side Anticheat is implemented.
    Cra0 cheat doesn't support the Client Side anit-cheat.

yurzhy likes this.
  5. yurzhy

yurzhy is a verified member.yurzhy Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

I suppose only League version supports FaceIt Client.

6. IDKZAL

I guess so. I hope Cra0 will sell it in the future ;)

yurzhy likes this.
  7. yurzhy

yurzhy is a verified member.yurzhy Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Everybody hopes :) This is an absolute priority. Ready to pay a lot for this candy xD

ClKyoto likes this.
  8. ClKyoto

ClKyoto Member Verified

No kiddin' either buddy, shoot. I'd waste millions for that cheat if I was Bill mothableeping Gates

yurzhy likes this.
  9. killer3698

killer3698 is a verified member.killer3698 Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Hey, I know im not verified yet, but i wanted to ask if the cheat works on EAC client.
    I know that eac is not inbound into csgo and therefore it does not provide the kernal thread prevention etc that it does for rust.
    From what i heared your cheat has good security mesures and therefore i was corious if it is undetected on EAC.

yurzhy likes this.
  10. yurzhy

Does cVision support (unofficially) the following leagues? :
    - PvPro (serverside AC);
    - ChallengeMe (anticheat on the base of EAC);
    - ChallengerMode (EAC);
    - ESL (Wire)
    - Esportal (their own anticheat)

11. Shades

Shades Active Member

Well, we cant really confirm or disconfirm, since we have not testet every AC yet, it might work on some leagues, but i dont really recommend using the public cheat to play on stuff we have not testet it on
    Only use for those who are stated in the offical client to be safe

yurzhy likes this.
  12. Boe

Boe is a verified member.Boe Moderator Staff Member Verified Beta Candidate Authorized Reseller cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

ez faceit ez life

Shades and yurzhy like this.
  13. Nifty

Nifty is a verified member.Nifty Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Helpful/1000 Haha

yurzhy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.