AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've tried em all

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by reedradar, Sep 11, 2017.

1. reedradar

reedradar is a verified member.reedradar New Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

I'm a huge nut when it comes to cheating in games. I love the ability to gain that edge and this cheats review will be based on a few factors
    • Presentation
    • Simplicity
    • Security
    Presentation:
    The presentation of this cheat is amazing. It lets you know whats happening why it's happening and how it's going to happen. The design is slick but simple. You just got to sign in and without ANY tinkering you can load the cheats and your good to go! The cheat menu in game has a lot of features and tons of customization. One thing I hated was that the cheats banner was displayed in the top right corner but after a moment of looking there is just a click to get rid of the banner For these reasons above I give presentation a 9/10
    Simplicity:
    We ALL love a simple cheat. We'd love to download click and go! Well that is exactly what these cheats bring to the table. After signing in you're greeted with a giant load button and it'll load up the cheats and your good to go! Simplicity is also brought in game as the creators have a preset for us with ESP aimbot and trigger bot already to go. If you like the setup it's perfect. Although they enable snap lines and other visuals that most won't use so for this I give Simplicity a 9/10
    Security:
    This cheat goes above and beyond keeping us safe for VAC. It will let you know that steam is still open and will close it for you and continue to load normally. The cheats in game don't snap or lock with the defaults so you can seem legit with just a bit of help! This is why I give security 10/10

2. BenJ

BenJ is a verified member.BenJ Active Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

Great review man, thanks for your input sounds like something i would put to be honest as i enjoy very simple and slick looking things aswell.