AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Jonano Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Jonano, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Jonano

Jonano is a verified member.Jonano New Member Verified

Jonano Review

ESP-(10/10)
    I really like the visuals (ESP) in this cheat. It has lot of features that they might be overwhelming at first (at least for me) but then is a truly amazing experience, also is really stable so, yeah.
    Just AMAZING.

AIMBOT/RCS-(9/10)

What can i say? The aimbot? Again amazing, easy to use and the most legit aimbot i ever tested, what i like of this aimbot is that you have to know how to play and the aimbot is giving you just a little advantage but a very powerfull one! I never been called out.

SECURITY-(9,9/10)
    Cra0 really knows how the anti-cheat scene works, and he really care about his customers, is the most safest cheat i had ever used. It has a ton of security measurements.

Triggerbot (8/10)
    Good for holding corners and waiting enemies.
    It has what a triggerbot needs, still i really miss a "delay" feature.

Community - (7/10)
    I dont really get involved that much, but i can see that staff is working hard.

Loader SetUp - (9/10)
    EASY.

sakki and Cra0 like this.
  2. sakki

sakki is a verified member.sakki Active Member Verified

Thanks for your honest review,gj on the details couldn't said it better myself

Jonano likes this.
  3. Jonano

Jonano is a verified member.Jonano New Member Verified

I know right? Honestly this is the best cheat i ever used, and i have used a lot of them (Iniuria,ICheat,LeagueCheats,LeagueMode)

4. sakki

sakki is a verified member.sakki Active Member Verified

I said it myself also the best cheat ever and I'm loving it,too bad there is no lifetime subscription :/

5. baileyjeter

baileyjeter Guest

Awsome Review!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.