AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

My Review of CVISION PUBG Hack

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by ZookeMike, Jun 6, 2018.

1. ZookeMike

ZookeMike is a verified member.ZookeMike Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to cra0 for his support to get this working for me, he seems like a really nice and helpful guy which is always good to see, most people are out for a quick buck and will basically resell stuff they do not even own, this is not that, this is 100% genuine and 100% original.

As for my review of this cheat I will not be reviewing the aimbot side of it, since I have yet to use it and I don't think I will be using it, I don't find any pleasure in using aimbot, as for that my analysis of the esp is as follows.

There are plenty of options to choose from, whether you want them disabled or not, is up to you, but it gives you that customisation that I love, I personally dislike the boxes and skeleton, so I disable that, I literally only have distance and health bar to aid me, this to me gives the best vision without making it look absolute obvious you are cheating (since because the 3D/2D boxes and skeleton will sometimes disorientate your vision and you may not even be able to see the guy and start shooting very unrealistically) so the player ESP side of this hack I would give a 9/10, I would like some customisation with colours of each features, this is because some colours aren't as easy on the eyes as others and causes some issues, but again this is all personal preference. Other than colour customisation there's not much I would change, it works flawlessly and just helps in every way possible

Environmental ESP, I would give a 9/10 as well, the item esp especially is amazing, I love the design and the fact it actually shows an image of the item within range, this easily allows you to distinguish what you are looking for instead of trying to read each and every item labelled, once again all of these are customisable, I personally switch this on and off on the fly, this way I don't look completely suspicious, I rarely use this unless I'm in dire need of a certain item. The vehicle ESP I would give a 7/10 - it's not the best, although I haven't used it that much, I'm not sure if it tells you what vehicle it is with using the Name ESP but I assume it does, it works perfect though but sometimes it shows vehicles that aren't there. But on rare occasions.

Finally The menu - I'll give this an 8/10, it looks very simple yet works perfect, it's easy to use and the controls are just as simple as they come, this allows quick changing settings, which allows you to enable / disable certain things you only want on for a short period of time or in certain situations, all in all, the menu is great, it's easy and there's not too much to get confused from.

Overall I would rate this cheat an 8/10 - room for upgrades and customisation, once it is fully completed no doubt it will be amazing, as for the price, well if you look past the R&D initial cost the price is WELL WORTH IT, at 70$ a month this is no short of a great value cheat for such an high demand game.

I cannot vouch that the ban rate is low using this cheat, it's been one day using it, I have won a few games highest kill being 13 I try to play as normal as possible, I don't rush straight Infront of every enemy I can see across map, I play slow to keep it looking genuine.

That's about it, thanks for reading. And don't mind the ugly layout of my review. xD

EDIT - I have uploaded a Very poorly edited video, ive never edited or made videos before so excuse my first attempt.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  2. Aracler

Aracler is a verified member.Aracler Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

nice review !!
    I can confirm that its worth ur money. I using cra0 pubg almost 1 month i using almost every feature that cheat have even aimbot i still not got ban. if someone ask me about where to buy pubg cheat i am sure that i will recommend cra0. :D

ZookeMike likes this.
  3. leltee

leltee is a verified member.leltee Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

looks incredible. can't wait to use it O_O

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.