AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

NotSharp's Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by notsharp, Dec 29, 2016.

1. notsharp

notsharp Active Member Verified

Aimbot - 8/10 - The aimbot itself is awesome however I believe the vischeck let's it down. The aimbot is very configurable and looks legit on GOTV even when using higher FOV's.

Visuals 10/10 - The visuals are just spot on, so many options to choose from and is just all round flawless.

Misc 9/10 - The recoil control system is very good and near pin point accuracy. Doesn't look like you are using one when watching the demo's. The sound esp is also very good but I haven't used much of it. Also has alot of great features such as auto accept and seeing who is spectating you.

Security 7/10 - Was hit by vac wave

Community 8/10 - The community isn't to large which may be a good thing but it also isn't the most active out there however everyone is helpful and nice.

Overall 8/10 - The cheat itself does have some bugs but they are constantly being fixed. This cheat is well worth it. Also the ability to not have individual weapon configs is a bit of a let down but it should be added soon.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  2. Eciruam

Eciruam Well-Known Member Verified

Configurable keys would be great. I play with the arrowkeys so I'm using the DEL and HOME key which are also used for the cheat. Not a big issue, but an extra option which would make it a great cheat.

Vod likes this.
  3. alexoler

alexoler Member Verified

Nice review i am still waiting to be verified so the only thing i can do is just wait and read

notsharp likes this.
  4. Vod

Vod is a verified member.Vod Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

More player configuration would be nice as well I think. Type-able settings, Maybe I want a 1.5 / 1.76 FOV ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.