AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Nythneaith's Legit Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Nythneaith, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Nythneaith

Nythneaith Active Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Aimbot - (8/10)
    Very legit for Fov aimbot. I used Cvision in an Online Tournament in Indonesia, and the Admins couldn't realise the Aimbots, I set mine on 4.

Ragebot - (8/10)
    When the enemy goes for Legit Rage in Matchmaking or Faceit, use this to defeat them. I manage to got a kill out of spinbot using this.

Triggerbot - (7/10)
    Basically i use this against Legit Rage guys in Matchmaking by using AWP.

Visuals - (9/10)
    "walls" itself is excellent. The visual sound esp (See sounds) is one of the most OP visuals I have ever seen for a legit cheat. I would make this a 10, but there are some bugs still. But overall, if you dont want to wall, try using Sound ESP.

Security - (10/10)
    I trust Cra0 a lot. He has proved time and time again that he's on top of the pyramid. When that the loader was detected, he spent months creating Cvision from scratch. This is what Cvision concentrates on.

Community / Misc - (8/10)
    Chatbox in Cvision seems so quiet, well maybe hackers in this community would talk less, do more. I was hoping we could either talk about CSGO these days frequently or maybe discuss about Vac Waves or etc.

Overall (8/10)
    Cvisions has one of the best Cheat comparing other CSGO Cheats. Cvision's Security prooves everything. ;)

CoreFighter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.