AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

PUBG Subscription

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions & Payment Information' started by gabrieldiasrosa, May 14, 2018.

1. gabrieldiasrosa

gabrieldiasrosa is a verified member.gabrieldiasrosa New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Is lifetime the subscription ? Or i have to pay monthly after the first purchase?

2. yurzhy

yurzhy is a verified member.yurzhy Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Have to pay monthly after the first month

3. gabrieldiasrosa

gabrieldiasrosa is a verified member.gabrieldiasrosa New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

How much per month ?

4. Aracler

Aracler is a verified member.Aracler Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Pricing:
    Initial Payment Entry (R&D Costs etc) $255 USD
    This payment is a one time payment that needs to be made to gain access to the cheat, it covers research and development and various other costs. You do not have to pay for the first month after purchasing this.
    Monthly subscription (Access to software) $99.99 USD
    This payment is an ongoing subscription to the service which provides you with access to the cheat software, updates, support and documentation.

but isnt u got accept already ? , u can see price in store guy.

5. yurzhy

yurzhy is a verified member.yurzhy Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

99???? Was it 40 a week ago?

6. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

I mean u waited too long if it's too much for u don't buy it. Cra0 had to recode 99% of the cheat because of the new "System" that PubG uses, so it's basically a new cheat. Also its still one of the cheap PubG cheat out there. Besides that If u would have bought it before the 2.0 Version of the cheat, U would have to pay only 50$ per month. So next time don't wait too long :p

And to every other person who thinks this is an Unfair chance. Don't even bother commenting about the price change, Cra0 won't change it. Live with it or don't buy.

Regards, IDKZAL

yurzhy and AdamoJ like this.
  7. yurzhy

I haven't said the price is unfair. I was just surprised by this change, that's all)

IDKZAL likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.