AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

PUBG Testimonials

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions & Payment Information' started by maddamvp, Mar 14, 2018.

1. maddamvp

maddamvp is a verified member.maddamvp New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

I am looking to get some information about the PUBG hack you guys have. Is it currently working/undetected with new PUBG update (March 13 2018)?

Has it ever been detected?

Why is the last user testimonial back on Dec 14, 2017, is this project dead?

2. AdamoJ

AdamoJ is a verified member.AdamoJ Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Yes, the cheat has been updated for the latest patch and has survived a ban wave so far. As far as I know the cheat has never detected before. Without a pubg subscription, you don't have access to certain forums regarding the pubg cheat therefor you can't see any of the posts. As far as testimonials go, I don't know why there aren't any. No one really wants to take the time to make one lol. If you want a pubg cheat that actually works, is fair priced and maintained properly, purchase a subscription asap cause there aren't many slots left. You won't be disappointed. Cra0 never fails to deliver.

Read through this forum is you are interested in purchasing Cvision.
    https://cra0vision.net/forum/threads/verification-process-all-in-one.832/

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    IDKZAL likes this.
  3. maddamvp

Is there an aimbot or is that still being worked on?

4. AdamoJ

AdamoJ is a verified member.AdamoJ Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Entry

Don't think I can really discuss further details about the project as you are not verified yet.

5. maddamvp

I just sent in my Verification ID, so hopefully I will be verified soon. If perhaps an admin could answer the question as to weather or not the aimbot is working or not I would appreciate it!

Thanks!

6. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

An aimbot has been implemented yes, but it's experimental so nothing worth mentioning. We are mainly a ESP hack for now but I will improve the aimbot and add options such as Field of View later down the track.

JackSeth and IDKZAL like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.