AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Review for PUBG cVision hack.

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by arcofcovenant, Apr 22, 2018.

1. arcofcovenant

arcofcovenant is a verified member.arcofcovenant Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

[​IMG]

Let me start by saying that the loader is beautifully designed, signifying the fact that professional hands touched and built it from scratch. Although, I can argue that I've seen better, I can't take away the fact that it was specifically made that way to remain undetected thus certain limitations are imposed to keep it that way.

Let's be honest, we don't care how '
    ugly' it could've been as long as it remain out of reach from BlueHole's greedy hands.

ESP
    PLAYER ESP with a score of 9.5/10.
    The player ESP is good with several options to choose from. You can show 2D Box, 3D Box, 3D PAD (a round pad for the players/enemies's footing), Skeleton, Name, Health, Distance, Snapline (a line which starts an intricate web to connect you to others) and Deathbox (I don't know what's this is for).

Here's a quick snap.
    upload_2018-4-21_21-33-53.png

As you can see, it has a lot options that you can choose from that guarantees you'll have your preferences whenever you decided to wreck the non-cheating peasants and show them who's BOSS.

However, for everyone who's been a veteran or tried a lot of cheats, these options are quite limited compared to having
    Chams/Glows for enemy avatars. There also isn't a way to choose which color you want to display the skeleton or their boxes. It is in perpetual green and white for the skeleton.

Additionally, certain features can be added such as
    PSSA's kill counter (btw PSSA's detected) that can let you know which one is also hacking due to the sure volume of kills he has and OPTION to fully turn the player ESP off.

Overall, the player ESP is great and fully functional and the important thing is it
    doesn't stress your system that can lead to drastic FPS drop. This alone gives it a score of 8 and any additional points I've make up for the 1.5 left as FPS is pretty important in a shooting game let alone PUBG.
    I'm giving the ESP a good and above average rating of 9.5, just shy of the perfect score. The are several reasons why it doesn't reached for the score of 10 which are stated above.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    AdamoJ and IDKZAL like this.
  2. arcofcovenant

arcofcovenant is a verified member.arcofcovenant Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

ENVIRONMENTAL ESP with a score of 7.5/10.

The environmental ESP consists of four different options which you can turn on/off depending on what your current needs are in the game.

Here's a screenshot for easier visualization.
    upload_2018-4-21_22-30-56.png

As you can see, it starts with LOOT meaning every loot in the game within a 10-20m radius or so, never exceeding the set limit which leads to several PROs and CONs.

PROs
    1. You'll never overextend your spectating and will stop you from blatantly running straight, bee-lining that juicy AR or that 8X you've always wanted. Thus, saving yourself from being BAN.
    2. You are prevented and being drilled not to skip houses/rooms.
    3. Saving yourself some FPS because of the limited range.
    4. Does not saturate your screen with tons of texts naming every loot possible.
    CONs
    1. Stop you from planning your route in which house to loot in order to eventually get those important and significant items.
    2. If you and and an enemy lands on houses adjacent to each other, you're prevented to know what type of weapon he'll pick up inside thus a disadvantage in a fire fight but it is relatively minor.
    3. Lack of option to extend the range.
    Those are the issues regarding the LOOT's limited range. Let's go to ISSUE(S) I've encountered using it.

The Lack of Option is something to be desired regarding LOOT as we don't have the capability to segregate any particular Tier of items. For example, I can see and read every item but I don't care about Backpack Lvl. 1 most of the time especially when I'm already sporting my Lvl 2. Having the option to show only higher Tier items or having an AR's text differently colored will be wonderful and truly beneficial.

The annoying 3D Pad for items is something that hinders me most of the time because if items are particularly lumped together, I can't read anything and forces me to get near it and put myself in a precarious situation and press TAB just to clearly see which is which. An OPTION to turn off the 3D Pad will be greatly appreciated (although I haven't really explored everything because I only used the cheat for about 3 hours now).

Overall, I decided to
    turn off the LOOT ESP so I can save myself from squinting my eyes just to read the items faraway, forcing me to come closer and check it personally that's can be really dangerous because that will open me to attacks.

But I know for a fact it will be fixed soon as
    Cra0's been amazing so far. I won't get into details about the three other options as they work as intended. Though, the Vehicles ESP doesn't identify which type of vehicle you are running to. Nevertheless, the size of the BOX can tell you that but a text will be an improvement.

EDIT: Cra0's implemented an option to turn off the 3D PAD for the items. Oh yes, finally. Let me correct my earlier mistake and say that the item ESP radius is only around 10-20m. Also, vehicles ESP seems to have more than 500 meters or more. I haven't really checked but you'll see the distance when you reached 100 but you'll see the pink boxes way before that.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    miichan, AdamoJ and IDKZAL like this.
  3. arcofcovenant

AIMBOT

There are a few issues with the aimbot that I'll point out.

(1) SNAPPING

Clearly, the aimbot needs a lot of work and most of it are still in Cra0's drawing board. For those that don't know, snapping means the quick and unnatural (or in this case, machine-like movement) whenever a click or press for the particular designated aimbot key occurs. It will then 'snap' and 'stay' on target until otherwise deactivated.

Not only it is visible, it is also feel-able. It lacks the feature called
    smoothness in order to make it human. However, do not fret, there are times when time right, it actually looks like a good 'flick'.
    (2) ACCURACY
    The aimbot accurate to a distance up to 400m for stationary target or even more and 300m for moving one. Well, I've tested it and it's accuracy or preciseness for moving target depends on the speed of the target and the weapon of your choice.

I find it easier to use
    AR or any SR that can fire a lot of bullets to hit my tango. Although, it isn't as error-free as I would like it to be, I find that better to avoid bans.

However, the point of the AIMBOT is to use it during clutch situations to hit shots I'll otherwise miss but badly needed it to land. Yet, I need to point out that no normal person could fire 5 bullets and hit all 5 in a distance of more than
    300m. That isn't natural.

Nevertheless, improvements can be made especially for moving targets. I guess the program needs to accurately calculate the distance and adjust accordingly.
    To be Continued when the cheat's back up!

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  4. arcofcovenant

Saved for MISC and loader thoughts as the thread has a character limit. Also, for final thoughts about the hack.

5. lagsana

lagsana is a verified member.lagsana New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Video your gameplay to explained everthing.. ;)

Nice review btw.. thanks

6. arcofcovenant

Gameplay videos are something I wouldn't be doing, Lagsana. It would be dangerous in my part even though the chance of getting caught is slim, I rather not take the risk; however, I'm not permanently saying no. :)

7. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

One of the details and best Reviews I saw in a while. Good Job. Really...
    Gameplay wouldn't be a problem if Cra0 could add an option/ MISC that spoofs everyone's name to "#unknown" ;)

8. lagsana

lagsana is a verified member.lagsana New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Or maybe you can blurred all the name thats showing on thr screen..

Waiting for the aimbot and misc review.. lol

9. IDKZAL

IDKZAL is a verified member.IDKZAL Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

To much work in Adobe/Sony Vegas. Don't forget, U can see ur teammates name in-game(the coloured circle over their head) and they are constantly moving so, it's annoying to blur their names. and if u don't do it people can look their names up on PubG Stats site and find ur profile...
    So unless Cra0 adds some kind of name Spoofer I won't make any Public vids, only "not listed" ones :p

10. arcofcovenant

I've tested the aimbot for about 3 days now and I'm sure I could finally put a detailed critique about it.

11. m3uuu

m3uuu is a verified member.m3uuu New Member Verified cVision Subscriber PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Did you need to purchase a subscription separately after purchasing the entry/R&D fee?

12. arcofcovenant

No, you don't. If you have already paid the entry fee, what you need was a free slot and lastly, Cra0's approval. That's it and you are good to go. Welcome the Family!

13. xmi

xmi is a verified member.xmi New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Looks awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.