AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testimonial after less than one day

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by BenJ, Sep 13, 2017.

1. BenJ

BenJ is a verified member.BenJ Active Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

ESP-(8/10)
    I enjoy the visuals of this cheat so clean, so simple which is what i like although i would like a chams type of a ESP, but i know because it doesn't even effect/affect the game it would be insanely(maybe impossible) hard to.
    AIMBOT/RCS-(9/10)
    Aimbot is really good but can take a fair amount of a configuring after a while it can get quite frustrating but with the amount of configuration there is you will likely find the perfect config. The only thing i would recommend is a weapon config system although i am not extremely knowledgeable on this topic.Although i do wish that the RCS would go from A to B back to A, instead of from point A to B and remaining at B. [Recoil goes down and goes back up to the starting spray position]
    SECURITY-(10/10)
    First game, no fear of vac. From I've heard of Cra0 he's a great guy and I've spoken to him a tiny amount and he seems so nice, From what i've spoken to him he Isn't an ass who thinks the world owes him something because he is good at something, he is really good at what he does, and honestly i recommend this cheat, insane amount of features, Maybe not, insane amount of support and security, yes indeed 2000/10

Triggerbot (9/10)
    I used it against bots and it worked fairly well, not amazing but for an external cheat really amazing

Community - (10/10)
    Everyone here is so nice, and im here to help anyone who needs any, and i know that any of the staff will be also.
    Loader SetUp - (9/10)
    Simple as heck, a few clicks and you're away to csgo cheat safe heaven. I didn't understand the Ring0 Driver stuff, but after abit of a searching @Tomodachi's video really helped me in understanding if it's needed or not.
    Overall after One day - (9/10)
    Everything is going well after a fair amount of errors, Although I'm a problem prone person, I have learning disabilities which is why I cheat. Nothing too major, but enough to make me fail my own language exams. But my PC is bad, I'm bad at everything so 9/10 for the cheat in its self including its cheat features(Just overall 9/10 the only thing that is preventing me from giving it 10/10 is the lack of weapon configurations & AC support but i understand why and the reason behind it is security wise and its such a intelligent reason )

jabberwocky and sufficey like this.