AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Thierry200 Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Thierry200, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Thierry200

Thierry200 is a verified member.Thierry200 Active Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Since the cheat is down i suppose i can spare some time to write a decent review

Cvisions was one of the first cheats i stumbled upon on google. Ironically i
    googled "list of undetected cheats" and found cvision. It sounded promising so i visited the
    website. I investigated further to find no fraud of any kind and was surprised at
    how active the community was. So i was interested! I tested it out for myself and
    here's what i thought

Sound ESP 10/10
    This is what got me into this cheat, I found it quite fun to use the sound esp.
    Combined with different assets like the skeleton esp and bomb esp, made gameplay
    so much more interesting. It never failed me though sometimes some occasional pop-ins
    when close to an enemy, to ESP tends to vanish.

TriggerBot 9/10
    I can't say much about this tool except it is very good at hiding itself, when enemies walk by too fast,
    it does not shoot, the slower the enemy moves the more shots it would fire. This
    was a very cool feature which i did not use all that much to be honest, therefore
    not allowing me to give a full review on it.

Aimbot 10/10
    Ahh, aimbot. The juicy hack which everybody loves. This aimbot is actually
    so good, that it makes you feel like soldier 76. The aimbot is so smooth and has so
    many detailed configuration settings which make it almost feel like you're playing
    battlefront on a console with aim-assist turned on . This thing hides itself so well.
    I even replayed some footage of me playing and said to myself, "If i was an Overwatch
    Spectator, i would never in a million years think I would be hacking".

conclusion:
    In the end I love this cheat very dearly and hope to be stick with it as long as it lives.
    I want to give credit also to the amazing community surrounding this cheat and
    the hardworking staff . You are all great people , and crao make this
    one of the greatest cheats to ever be accessible to the internet.

(Edit: I will not review security because cheating is basically violating a games policy
    so it is expected when you receive a ban.) but still 10/10

Boe likes this.
  2. Saddameister

Saddameister Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

Thierry Roland!

3. Vod

Vod is a verified member.Vod Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Nice review, nice to see you enjoy cvision like many others do.
    Should be out within the next month or two.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.