AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iashian, Dec 14, 2017.

1. iashian

iashian is a verified member.iashian Active Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG - Beta Candidate

Can't seem to run the loader even when I put it on the USB. "Loader can't run from an NTFS file syste,. Put it on a USB (FAT32) and run it from there". What can I do?

2. jabberwocky

jabberwocky is a verified member.jabberwocky Active Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG - Beta Candidate

I would recommend downloading 'veracrypt' https://veracrypt.codeplex.com and creating an encrypted virtual drive of less than 512MB in size and formatting that fat32. This will keep the loader safe as long as you don't have it mounted. Alternatively, reformat your USB drive with fat32 or exFAT as both of those work.

3. Vod

Vod is a verified member.Vod Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Beta Candidate

Or create a shortcut, go to the shortcut properties, in the target add a space and this: -nosecuritychecks
    launch from short cut. More risk doing so, but it's same shit.

4. reedradar

reedradar is a verified member.reedradar New Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG - Beta Candidate

If your USB is formatted as the File format NTFS then it won't boot. Make sure you format it as fat32 with windows.