AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Vac Update] List of cheats that are detected/undetected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unwanted, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Flashy

Flashy New Member Verified

Ev0lve is currently detected and got ther test now for their new loader. I got an Ev0lve sub

2. giovann1

giovann1 Member Verified

^ +1 can confirm that info is correct. Also have an ev0 sub atm.

3. Boe

Boe is a verified member.Boe Moderator Staff Member Verified Beta Candidate Authorized Reseller CSGO League cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG BLOPS3

Useful Idiot likes this.
  4. Useful Idiot

Useful Idiot Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

Lmao that is hilarious, there's not even a spike on vac-ban, that's straight up weird (and funny considering the group)

5. giovann1

giovann1 Member Verified

lol RIP officer

6. Hx878gjkghklg

Hx878gjkghklg Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

x22 fixed the detection was corresponding to the x22 loader. Only few customers affected, they use multiple encryption methods so Valve found a hole in and punched a few customers. Not all Customers were affected this time!

7. rover200vi

rover200vi Active Member Verified

x22 most secure cheat ever high advanced encryption technique like no other enigma eat your hart out.

8. eyta

eyta Member Verified

I believe ezfrags was detected, i had one account get untrusted, other convicted by overwatch, allegedly.

9. owardag

owardag Member

I know this reply won't be relevant now, I actually decided to go with Cra0vision by looking at this thread. I have used most of those cheats but I look forward to using Cra0vision.

10. FishyHereYT

FishyHereYT New Member

Is Hooktronic detected? I'm Sorta new this...

11. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified Lead Programmer CSGO League cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG

This list is pretty dated I will update it.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  12. unwanted

unwanted Active Member

I'am back just don't have perms so didn't know if i should update the list. Post what is and isn't detected and i will update it and start updating this list again.

13. kokole

kokole New Member Verified

For DrHacks the cheat wasn't detected, it was the loader.

14. Dragoren

Dragoren New Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

ICHEAT got detected, also ezfrags since january i heard r3 also

15. SilverFang

SilverFang Member Verified

I'll take a look at the providers that were added to the list and i'll might add them on my thread on HF as well.
    Though Deadc0de for example, states that he's never had an detection... Is he just straight up lying or does he have his own definition of detection? After a little research it has been said that he's been hit both in 2012 and 2014. Not sure what to think.

16. Cra0

Cra0 is a verified member.Cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified Lead Programmer CSGO League cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG

There are so many other providers you don't have on your list we added here.

17. dracorx

dracorx is a verified member.dracorx Moderator Staff Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO PUBG GIS First Assault

Thanks, there are a lot of obscure csgo p2cs out there that have never had detections. I looked through some deadc0de forum posts and their users appear to have had detections.

18. SilverFang

SilverFang Member Verified

Yeah i know, but there are reasons that i don't have every provider and that is the requirements i have.
    Basically a lot of providers either banning or evading the question about detections and also lying about detections. I've removed a provider or two already because of this. Reviewed a few providers that i just leave out because of the same reasons.

Basically why I'm asking about deadcode is because I've seen posts which states different facts about detections trough out the years for them. Even if there is plenty of threads and statements about two different detections for deadcode, the admin keep saying there haven't been a single detection since release. The two detections that has been stated by multiple users on that forum states that there was a detection late 2012 and one in 2014 (including on this thread)