AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

VAC3 Disabler

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by cra0, Jun 22, 2016.

1. DNC_007

DNC_007 New Member Verified

Ohhhh okay thanks for letting me know :D I cant wait till its out im really looking forward to using it :p

2. Peoplehate

Peoplehate New Member Verified

HMU if you need some Accounts to test with, could test too, got about 10 Alts im not using tbh

Greetings

3. cra0

cra0 Administrator Staff Member Verified Lead Programmer cVision Subscriber CSGO GIS First Assault

Guess now is the best time to test run this

Nifty and Boe like this.
  4. Vod

Vod Well-Known Member Verified

just a tad. bol

5. slaya

slaya Well-Known Member Verified

@cra0 if you want to test it... give me a shout. I have an extra account i'd be willing to throw away.

6. blur92

blur92 Member Verified

loool now all accounts are banned VAC. RIP VAC3 Disabler

7. Vod

Vod Well-Known Member Verified

Never seen you with the tag for a sub.... also "rip vac3 disabler" ... it's not even out

8. Hx878gjkghklg

Hx878gjkghklg Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

VAC Disabler is the wrong term that suggest you to think VAC is disabled but it's not. It gets detoured and get the right Hashes for the right in Memory Section. This method has already be public for Blizzards Warden Anti Cheat I would reference here. Because this completely makes Warden useless. And Blizzard hits cheat Providers with Lawsuits to make them stop selling their cheats.
    If you disable VAC by cutting the Connection to the VAC System IP Based you get kicked after at least 30 seconds. :)
    So there is only the way to deal with VAC at anytime! You have to handle it with respect and maybe feed it sometimes with the right input ;-)

Vod likes this.