AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase

Vod's Testimonials - MM & Leagues.

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Vod, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Vod

Vod is a verified member.Vod Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

So, not good at opening. Lesdodis.

AIMBOT - 8/10:
    - O
    nly reason it's no more is because of some of the locks which it occasionally has. You really only notice it if you're using Fullscreen windowed ESP enabled. Anything other than that my settings used looks legitimately human like. Only for when I need some theytalkaboutmy1taps with a deagle is when it really helps out. The aimbot is also weirdly great due to the settings you use will reflect how it looks when you're reviewing the demo or someone is looking at the demo.

RCS - 7/10
    -
    This honestly is and isn't the best RCS, only due to the lack of spray control when moving fast, even if you set the fall off velocity to disable it to high and strafe it'll still seem as if you're not really controlling where the bullets are going. Although the RCS spray is dead centered and perfect if you want single sprays.

ESP - 8/10
    -
    Dead accurate but some of the SOUND ESP stay longer than what you need it to and you often see red boxes just anywhere.

STEALTH - 3/10
    -
    This is probably the one thing I dislike about cvis, the initial login menu and banner for "Authenticating" is a major stealth giveaway, if you were using this on LAN at any BYOC you'd need to be logging in when no one is looking and turning off your monitor for when the banner arrives in game. If Cra0 could've made a separate cheat like how it is exactly and include a silent injection option for 25-35 USD, I'd be all over that like crack cocaine.

LEAGUE EXPERIENCE - 8/10
    -
    So, the only thing I've used for this is FaceIT and eGG Minor Qualifiers. Both were amazing to use.

tldr - is cra0? is good.
    I really hope Cra0 would implement a secondary option to purchase along with a silent inject and no banner. Would definitely pay up to 50 AUD a month for it. (35 USD)

endoplasm and Kodak Black like this.
  2. rraripaapi

rraripaapi New Member Verified

thank you for the review :) looking forward to buy

Kodak Black likes this.
  3. endoplasm

endoplasm Member Verified

You would use cra0 on LAN? dayum.

Seems like a good, fair review and highlights exactly what I'm interested in. Thanks.

4. Swiss

Swiss is a verified member.Swiss Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

$50 a mo?

Daym, I think there should just be an option to load the cheat silently somewhere on the site...

Maybe implement a cloud config where one of the options is silent inject?

5. Vod

Because cra0 is focused on the online play, but doesn't realise that 20-30 minutes of work could be beneficial, but the cheat is in constant development, so maybe it'll come in the future.

6. Swiss

Swiss is a verified member.Swiss Well-Known Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

hopefully, also I am about to send you a pm. Check and reply whenever you can

7. Vod

replied

8. slaya

slaya Guest

Are you saying he doesn't realize that removing the banner would be smart? He knows it would be best for everyone, but this is not the league cheat. I am sure the league cheat will take care of this. It's business. Smart moves as it brings in more money separating a cheat that offers more features (silent inject).

9. cracky

cracky is a verified member.cracky Member Verified

silent injection is one line of code, I don't see why it would increase the price that much.

10. Boe

Boe is a verified member.Boe Moderator Staff Member Verified Beta Candidate Authorized Reseller cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Well if there was to be silent inject it would be for a lan/league cheat since thats the only reason and well that would most likely require no HWID or the ability to constantly reset it on the fly via phone or whatnot, that itself would drive up the price.

Vod and BenJ like this.
  11. Danny Phantom

Danny Phantom New Member Verified PUBG - Pre-Purchase

Wait you don't have silent injection ?

Boe likes this.
  12. cracky

idk about you but 95% of lans ive been at we are using our own computers for the tournaments.

so hwid removing stuff wouldn't be necessary unless someone is going to a proper tournament.

13. cracky

I don't have the cheat but my own cheat has silent injection.

14. Boe

Boe is a verified member.Boe Moderator Staff Member Verified Beta Candidate Authorized Reseller cVision Subscriber CSGO League CSGO PUBG - Pre-Purchase PUBG - Subscription PUBG - Entry

Yes some lans are byoc but not all and well if we were to release a lan/league cheat, it wouldn't be targeted at just BYOC's it would be quite universal so you can use it at BYOC and NON-BYOC and well if you want it to work for both then it will cost more, rather than making two seperate lan cheats one for byocs and one for non byocs, why not just make it work for both and sell it at a higher price ? logic/10.

Vod likes this.
  15. xyt3su

xyt3su Member

To be fair, you can now disable the overlay logo, and injection now only takes 20 secs max with nothing showing apart from the loading menus. BYOC at a LAN would be easy AF with cvision.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.