AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE

Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.
Register Now & Purchase
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Workoutman713 Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Workoutman713, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Workoutman713

Workoutman713 Member Verified

Workoutman713 Review

ESP - (10/10)
    The esp is amazing bois.

Aimbot/RCS - (8/10)
    Alright bois, the aimbot is alright. However sometimes on the gear, you have to waste like half a mag to spray someone down sometimes. Also you have to one tap people at long distances, don't try and spray at long distances bois. RCS is good if you don't move.

Security - (9/10)
    The security is good bois, however since there was a vac detection a while ago I took one star off. The coder knows what he's doing.

Triggerbot (7/10)
    The triggerbot and I have a love/hate relationship. Sometimes I can one tap the hole team, the next I may not be able to land one shot bois. Also the hitbox option is terrible in my opinion.

Community - (5/10)

There's only like 10 guys on the gear that are still active here. There's also a lot of outdated information still here. I didn't even know if it was still detected or not till I looked at the dashboard announcements bois.

Loader SetUp - (7/10)
    Some of it is incomplete. Like should I unplug my usb? What keys do I press? ect..

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    owardag, sufficey and shmit98 like this.
  2. Vod

Vod Well-Known Member Verified cVision Subscriber CSGO

Cheers for the review :D In terms of needing any information feel free to inbox me or join the community discord, we are active just on discord really, the forums we have a lot of questions about any issues really, there still is a lot of users using the cheat, but due to it's simplicity yet effectiveness a lot of people don't feel the need to come on the forums, but people in the community as well as moderators are always here for answers.

shmit98 likes this.
  3. shmit98

shmit98 Member Verified

nice review :)

4. fighterr01

fighterr01 New Member Verified

Can't wait to join this community. Hoping I get verified!

5. ECyberZ

ECyberZ Member

nice reviews

6. CoreFighter

CoreFighter is a verified member.CoreFighter Member Verified CSGO League cVision Subscriber CSGO

turn RCS off, all weapons have RCS built in, if you have RCS on, it looks real jerky and only really works when standing still

7. Tomodachi

Tomodachi Member Verified

Yeah the website is a little dead since you know what.

8. pigoop

pigoop New Member Verified

Nice review.

9. owardag

owardag Member

Thank you for your review, I will be active everyday so make that 11 XD and hopefully we can all become good friends and build good bonds. It is good that you pointed out the incompletions in the setup, hopefully additions will be made soon so it will be clear to anybody who happens to stumble upon it.