AWESOME, CUSTOMIZABLE, UNDETECTABLE
Engineered after months of anti-cheat research.Register Now & Purchase
cVision End User License Agreement (EULA)
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS SOFTWARE/SERVICE , YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
A. EULA(END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT)
CVISION SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Single Use Personal License
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION. BY USING THIS APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, YOU MUST DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
1. General. (a) The software, documentation, content, and any data that came with CVISION ("application"), may be updated or replaced by software updates by Cra0, whether in the application executable or the surrounding dependencies and assets the application is licensed, not given, to you by Cra0.net("Cra0") for use only under the terms of this License. Cra0 retains ownership of the application itself and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. (b) Cra0, at his discretion, may make available future software updates for the application. The updates, if any, may not necessarily include all existing software features. The terms of this License will govern any application updates provided by Cra0 that replace and/or supplement the original software product, unless such application update is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions. (a) Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited non-exclusive license to use the application. (b) You may not and you agree not to, or to enable others to, copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, or create derivative works of the application, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or by licensing terms governing use of open-source components that may be included with the application).
3. Consent to Use of Data. (a) Diagnostic and Usage Data. If you opt in to diagnostic and usage collection, you agree that Cra0 may collect, maintain, process and use diagnostic, technical, usage and related information, including but not limited to information about your computer, system, application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the application, and to verify compliance with the terms of this License. Cra0 may use this information, as long as it is collected in a form that does not personally identify you, to provide and improve Cra0's applications and services. (b) Personal Information. In order for the license utility to identify and issue you a personal license certain personal identifiers must be collected including but not limited to your computer username, Operating System(OS) specifications and Universal Unique Identifiers(UUID) of your computer's hardware components. This data collected will only be used for identification purposes and transmitted through a secure connection to the authentication server. (c) Security of intellectual property. If any violations are detected such as tampering of the application loader or application software Cra0 may collect additional information from your system to identify the violation type and user involved.
4. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically or otherwise cease to be effective without notice from Cra0 if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the application. Sections 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of this License shall survive any such termination.
5. Complete Agreement; Governing Language. This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cra0 relating to the application and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License shall govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in your jurisdiction.
6. Online Conduct and Cheating. When cheating, you choose to voluntarily break your games End User License Agreements, we can not be taken responsible if you lose your game account or/and receive any damage caused by cheating.
7. Third Party Acknowledgements. Portions of the application may utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the application, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.